Sunday, May 11, 2014

Waffle Taco: The Stoner's Dream Food.



Taco Bells Breakfast Menu
I was so excited when Taco Bell said they were going to have breakfast. When I heard they were going to make a waffle taco I was so happy I could have farted sparkles. The A.M. Crunchwrap's are awesome. The waffle taco is pretty good, I think it might be better if they put maple chunks inside the waffle like the McGriddle. 

Sausage Waffle Taco 
This is what you can expect to see when you order the waffle taco. I know a lot of people are complaining because it doesn't look just like the picture, but really when do any fast food items look just like they did in the picture? If you are expecting that then you are expecting way too much for your measly couple of bucks.
The egg chunks do fall out and if you use the syrup it does drip, but you would expect that from any other type of taco. It isn't really shaped to hold things in well. If you want something that is contained while you eat it on your drive to work go with the A.M. Crunchwrap.

Very Berry Waffle and Chicken and Waffle Taco!  
The Very Berry Waffle Taco isn't available in all areas, but when it is give it a whirl. I want to try the Chicken and Waffle Taco. I'm sure it won't be as good as one of the Chicken & Waffle places you can find in the south, but I am hoping it at least satisfies my hunger for the price I'm willing to pay.
I hope Taco Bell does two things:
1. I hope they start serving breakfast all day like Sonic and some other places do. It would be perfect for 4th meal, when you get off work really late or you have been out drinking with your friends. Or of course all the stoners out there that decide they need to go get food at 11pm.
2. I hope they expand on their dessert type tacos. I would like a chocolate, peanut butter, and banana waffle taco with a little whip cream.

Banana Chocolate Waffle
Here is a banana chocolate waffle like you can get at some county fairs. If you want to make your own at home version of the chocolate, peanut butter and banana waffles I was talking about here is how I like to make them.

1 or 2 Eggo Wafflers (depending on how hungry you are)
2 spoon fulls of nutella or drizzles of chocolate sauce
2 spoon fulls of peanut butter, I personally like creamy 
and one sliced up banana

I like to break the wafflers in half and make little sandwiches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment